Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Good Day!!!

Yesterday was quite a nice day I should say. Had only 5 hrs of sleep and got up late only by 6.45am, prepared chai and had it, got ready and left to office (took lift from Abhinav till the bus stop :P ). Had good amount of work to keep me busy all through the day in office.

After office, went to buy veggies and fruits. I really feel very happy to shop veggies and fruits somehow!! And if they are fresh, I don’t feel like coming out unless I feel satisfied with what all I have bought! Weird na… :P but that’s me!! ;)

Then the later evening was literally very lazy!! Felt very lonely as my son is now with my parents during the festival…. Deepavali went on well. Me and A visited relatives and friends and came back home only at 12 in the midnight… it was nice, but missed Pranav a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment